Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I am Fred Bear

My Grandpa gave me his old bow because he had heard that I was interested in maybe taking up bow hunting. I got it set up and I started shooting the other day. The bow is older than I am and it has no sites or anything on it. I was not really sure how I was going to hit anything.

I ended up pining this beer can to the target from 15 yards! (the previous owner was a big drinker, so there are many beer cans in my barn still. I do not drink Bush Light)

Anyways, it was a blast, we shot for about two hours, until I couldn't pull the bowback anymore and we went in to eat some red meat. There was a opposum in my back yard, he'll have to watch out for me now. I am armed and semi-dangerous to myself.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey this is 13 year old kid hoping to get some sponsors to help me achieve my dream in deer hunting.