Monday, July 09, 2007

Binder Park Zoo




On our week off, we went to Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek, the good ol Cereal Capital of the world. The zoo was okay, there was a lot of walking before you got to see any animals, but spending time with the Family was great.

Binder Park just put in a Africa Exhibit which is the same size as the original zoo. It was pretty cool. The best part was feeding the giraffes cookies. I think the zoo knew this was the best part as well because they charged 1$ a cookie. There were some people getting 20$ worth of cookies! I got 4$ and broke them into 8 pieces. Frugal I know.

Isaac was having so much fun feeding them I would have spent 20$ though. Their tongues were long and slimy. And Isaac tried to kiss one of them. It was a very good day at the zoo.

2 comments:

Jason Raitz said...

Now that is what I call a beautiful family! Love you and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Yeah, what he said!