Monday, April 14, 2008

Insanity this weekend

This weekend was a busy and huge weekend. I am in a place currently where I am working non stop. I guess God wanted to send a message. Kara couldn't get hot water from the faucet so she told me to go down and look. I turned on the light to see 8 inches of water. The Sump Pump was not plugged in, and the water levels around here are at record highs. I got the Sump Pump back on and the basement emptied of water, to find out that the water heater is a fancy one with an electric ignition, and won't light without it. So we went to buy one, and there were none at Menards of Lowes. So we had to call a repair man. Gabe the repair man, he came in today and fixed it for a grand total of $249.00. He gave me a great deal and was really nice. It will be nice to shower again.

No comments: