Saturday, March 31, 2007

Movie Reveiw : Shooter

This was my first veture out to the movies since X-men 3. It has been awhile since I did this, but Lance and Tom were adamant about going to see a movie with me. Thank you guys, it was so fun.

I enjoyed this testosterone surge of a man flic very much. A movie about a sniper, with lots of head shots, and things that blow up. Hard to lose there. It actually had a pretty good story as well though.

A marksman (Wahlberg) living in exile is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Ultimately double-crossed and framed for the attempt, he goes on the run to track the real killer and find out who exactly set him up, and why.

I give it 4 out of 5.

1 comment:

Jason Raitz said...

I couldn't agree more, but I might give it a 4.5 out of 5. You are the best.