Monday, October 06, 2008

Guatemala Preview 08: Panajachel

Our first day in Panajachel was pretty cool. There is a lot of night life. We came out onto the main strip and caught a ride on a Tuc-Tuc, a three wheeled covered motorcycle. We took it to a place called the Circus Bar for dinner. The Circus Bar is a pizza place. We ate some really good pizza and witnessed a bar fight.

then we walked the shops. I didn't buy anything, I had what I wanted, but it was cool to walk the street and see the shops. We saw the largest wasp nest I have ever seen in my life hanging above the entrance to a travel company.

We then got coffee and went home to play cards til 1am.

In the morning we all got great views of the lake and volcanos and then we went to grab breakfast before heading to the zipline. (Extremos Cabalos!)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: