Sunday, February 18, 2007

FamilyLife Marriage Conference pt 4

This is a picture of one of the lobbies. The chandelere was 8 feet tall! Yet again an example of how fancy this place was. Here are some thoughts from Saturday:

We Interrupt this romantic evening…

Well we were eating our wonderful burgers and had some great romantic plans for the evening when we got a call from Kara’s mom, who is watching Isaac. “I think he just had a seizure but I’m not sure.”

I always knew that we would be away and he would have a seizure, but I was not really thinking it would be today. So it goes with a special needs child. I wouldn’t trade Isaac for anything, I love him just as he is, even though it is sometimes scary.

Just got off the phone with Isaac and his Nana, he’s doing good. He is tired, which is a sign of seizure recovery, his brain is really tired and needs to rest. He’s doing good though, and his Nana and Great Aunt Camelia handled the situation great.

No comments: