Saturday, April 07, 2007

Car Damage

Our coffee grinder burned out today, so we decided to go to walmart to get another one. I have been addicted to espresso lately, and I need my coffee tomorrow morning. On the way there, a big truck going very fast in the oncoming lane kicked up a very large piece of metal that flew up and cracked our car a good one.

I heard a clang, saw a big piece of metal come at us, and heard a crunch and bang noise. I pulled over to see the damage, and of course the driver was very nice, and courteous and drove away very fast. Well the big metal monstrosity gashed the side quarter panel, crunched the windsheild in the bottom corner, demolished the mirror, damaged the drivers door, damaged the car frame around the drivers door.

So, needless to say, this week is ending up just ducky.

No comments: