Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Absence



It was weird not being at wednesday night service. Really weird. But our team rocked without me, not sure if they actually need me there.

We stayed home and had dinner together as a family. We are trying to adjust into a new routine and schedule as fast as possible, because that is how Isaac thrives the best.

Afterward, Tom and Kylie came to visit Nolan. We actually got Tom to hold Nolan. He has a fear of dropping babies and their heads falling off due to a traumatic experience with a puppy and some stairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see you guys and, of course, Nolan, as well!

Oh yeah... and I laughed a lot about Tom's fear of heads falling off... I'm afraid to ask about the puppy story... maybe someday...