Sunday, May 20, 2007

Big Day Today!



We had a very big day today. As a family we had so many milestones hit today!

1. Isaac went into the 3 year olds Sunday School class for the first time, and he loved it! Usually we put him in the nursery with the 2 and under kids. He has always gone in there, it is no structure play kind of stuff. The 3 year olds class has a bit of structure. They read stories and color, he made a bookmark! It was so wonderful.

2. I made a decision to take up running again. I haven't ran since my knee surgery 6 years ago. I am going to take my hyper active Dog and run three days a week. My goal is to be running 30 minutes a day, three times a week in 10 weeks.

3. Nolan got his first bottle today, and I got to give it to him. He thought it as weird.

4. We went as a family to our area ice cream parlor for the first time. It was really good stuff. I got strawberry cheesecake flurry, Isaac got a vanilla cone, and Kara got a malt.

5. We went to the video store to rent some movies for us to watch as a family. We started Pooh's Heffalump Movie.

6. Nolan lays next to Isaac in his bed for good night kisses, and I just happened to click a picture as Isaac was kissing Nolan, and Lo and Behold, Nolan was smiling! We have not snapped a picture with Nolan smiling until this one.

All in all, a great day.

No comments: