Sunday, May 06, 2007

Man what a day

It was a long day today. mostly it was great. I woke up at 6am (which is weird for me) I felt an urge to read my Bible, and God took me to some great passages and gave me a message for our concert.

I had a great friend of mine, Jayson Simonson come out to lead worship for our church and promote our benefit concert. He hadn't seen the baby yet because he has been on tour on the east coast. He brought a friend Mike Hirst out with him to lead as well. They have been on tour together. They were awesome. They led worship and promoted the concert for later that evening.

We had a benefit concert to sponsor a child through world vision. We ended up raising enough funds to sponsor another child. We sponsor 2 already, and we are looking to reach 10 children a year sponsored through our student ministry.

The music was great, we had about 30 people come out. And we raised enough money to sponsor a child. It was awesome (and tiresome) until we started to go home and Isaac had a pretty big seizure on the way home. We had to pull over and hold him and pray with him. He vomited everywhere, and spiked a big fever.

We came home, fed Jayson and Mike dinner, showered Isaac, and cuddled him until bedtime. The guys left for Fowlerville, and now I am writting this blog, ready to fall asleep. So I think I will. Peace.

No comments: