Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Random Thoughts

I have not been a consistent blogger for the past few months. In fact I have not been a consistent anything in the past few months.

Well anyways, we had a lawn service "Bush Landscaping" come and cut our 2 acres. My neighbor on one side has an immaculate lawn treated monthly and cut serveral times a week, and my other neighbor cuts his regularly. So when the beginning of May hit and I had not cut my lawn once due to a busy schedule, sickness, new baby, etc... I called some people from church. They stopped by that day and cut it at an amazing price. I felt awkward, I thought only rich people had lawn services. But Isaac loved watching the "tractors" fly through and mow our lawn. It takes me four hours to cut and trim our lawn, it took these two guys 25 minutes! The picture is my little red snapper (those of you who may be a fan of the classic UHF movie)

No comments: